Throughout 2012 we will be introducing a new fixed time appointment system across the Outpatient Department at Hamad General Hospital. This will change the way you book an appointment. The new system aims to make your life easier and shorten the time you wait to see the doctor on the day you come to the clinic. All day and evening clinics will move to the new system.
1. You no longer have to visit Hamad General Hospital to make an appointment; once you have been referred we will call you to arrange this.
2. You will be given a fixed appointment time and protected time with the specialist doctor so your waiting time will be reduced.
3. Your appointment will be made based on the urgency of your case so the most urgent cases are seen first.
4. We will call you and send you an SMS reminder before your appointment to help you remember when and where you need to go.
5. You can reschedule your appointment when we call you to remind you of it
Monday07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Tuesday07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Wednesday07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Thursday07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Sunday07:00 AM - 03:00 PM