Terms and Conditions
The Terms and conditions refers to a legal agreement that applies to your access and use of our website called "doha.directory". This is a legal agreement that allows you to access and use "Doha.directory" website. By Accessing the website you accept and agree to be bounded by our terms.
Please Read this page carefully. If you dont agree to the terms stated here, you may not use the platform. "Doha.directory" may refuse access to the website for noncompliance with any of the terms of this Agreement.
Your acceptance of this Agreement
- The site doha.directory subject to the terms of this legal agreement between you and Site Owner. To use the Services, you must first agree to and accept these Terms of Service and Use Agreement ("Terms"). Where such express opportunity to agree to the Terms is not present, your use of the Site and Services (or any part thereof) shall constitute your agreement to the Terms and your obligation to comply with their requirements. The User hereby agrees to familiarize himself/herself with the Terms as well as other terms and guidelines found throughout this Site and abide by them. If the User is dissatisfied with the Site or any portion thereof, or with any of these Terms, the User's sole remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
- This Site provides users with access to a wide range of Internet-based, interactive information services, general and personalized content, and interactive tools (the "Services") which are accessible through the Site by all methods and technological mediums currently or prospectively developed. Your use of the Site and Service are, at all times, subject to all the Terms set forth herein as well as the policies and guidelines of Site that may be posted and modified from time to time, all of which are considered to be a part of these Terms.
- User agrees not to submit any descriptions, photographs, financial, contact or other information to the Site unless the User has acquired received all necessary rights and authorizations from the Owners of the above, including from the photographer and/or copyright owner of any photographs, to publish and advertise the same on the Site.
- By using the Site and Services you are representing that you are of legal age (18 years and over) and of legal competence to enter into a binding agreement with Site Owner and are not otherwise prohibited from using or receiving the Site and Services pursuant to the laws of the local or national jurisdiction from which you are accessing or using the Site and Services. If you are not able to make the representations in the preceding sentence you are prohibited from using the Site and Services, however, any unauthorized use of the Site and Services by you shall be subject to these Terms until such unauthorized use has been terminated. By using the Services on behalf of any third party you are representing to us that you are an authorized representative of that third party and that your use of the Services represents their acceptance of the Terms.
- You may not use the Site and Services to compile data (or any other portion of the Material), in a manner that is used or usable by a competitive listing product or service. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning and display of the Site and proper operation and usage of the Services by any other authorized users and third parties.
- We may periodically modify and supplement these Terms and the notice provided to you will be the updating of these Terms. You are responsible for regularly checking these Terms for revisions. All amended Terms become effective upon our posting to the Site, and any use of the Site or Services after such revisions have been posted signifies your consent and agreement to the modified Terms.
Ability to Enter into this Agreement
This Site and the Services are not designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger. In addition, in order to enter into this Agreement, you must be 18 years old or have otherwise reached the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are legally eligible to enter into this Agreement under any laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction of residence or otherwise. If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it.
You may not use the Services and may not accept this Agreement if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Strategy11, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which you are a resident or from which you use the Services.
Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
Violation of terms
If you use ‘doha.directory’ e-mail addresses or computer systems to send unsolicited e-mail advertisements to doha.directory e-mail addresses or any other party, We may inform you with sufficient penalties for each such e-mail.
If you have any grievance with respect to the website or the service, you can contact us on